Alessandra Earrings Sapphire Silver
The Alessandra Earrings in Ethical 925 Sterling Silver feature a delicate marquise cut Blue Sapphire eye, suspended from a small gold hoop. The eye symbol serves to provide the wearer with wisdom and prosperity, alongside the Sapphire which brings insight and knowledge. The Alessandra earrings speak to protection and wisdom.
The enduring and alluring Sapphire forms in more colours than just the legendary blue. Each colour exhibits its own unique metaphysical properties and vibrational patterns, yet all are Stones of Wisdom. They honour the higher mind, bringing intuition, clarity, and self-mastery. Worn throughout the ages for protection, good fortune, and spiritual insight, Sapphires are not only symbols of power and strength but also of kindness and wise judgment.
* This item features a natural gemstone. Please note that there can be slight variations in the colour and texturing of each stone - which makes every piece unique.
All of our Jewellery is hand-made according to the highest quality and our craftsmen are certified to meet global standards of environmental and social responsibility. Each piece of jewellery comes in its own luxury Temple of the Sun wallet with one gift box per order.
All of our Silver jewellery is hand-made from certified ethically sourced 925 Sterling Silver.
Each piece of jewellery comes in its own luxury Temple of the Sun wallet with one gift box per order.
CHRISTMAS CUT OFF
For parcels to arrive before Christmas Day, please place an order prior to the below dates:
Metro Area - order before December 20th
Regional Area - order before December 15th
Any order placed after these dates are not guaranteed to arrive for Christmas Day.
We offer FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING.
Should you have a change of heart within 14 days of purchasing, we are happy to offer a refund or store credit on full price items only.
Please note that this change of heart policy does not cover sale items, or earrings (for obvious hygiene reasons).
Temple is not responsible for the maintenance of your purchased jewellery.
See more information on RETURNS & EXCHANGES here.
Book a virtual shopping appointment with one of our Temple stylists.
Ring Sizing Chart
Do you have an existing ring?
Measure your existing ring.
1. Select the ring that matches the intended finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter in mm(millimetres).
3. Use the chart provided to determine your recommended size.
|INTERNAL DIAMETER (MM)||14.1||14.9||15.7||16.5||17.3||18.1||19||19.8||20.6||21.4||22.2|
|US/CANADA RING SIZE||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
|UK/AUSTRALIA RING SIZE||F||H||J||L||N||P||R||T||V||X||Z|
|UK/AUSTRALIA RING SIZE||INTERNAL DIAMETER (MM)||US/CANADA RING SIZE|
Measure your finger.
1. Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger
2. Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
3. Match the measurement to the circumference column in the chart below. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advice you order the larger size.
|CIRCUMFERENCE (MM)||RING SIZE|
|CIRCUMFERENCE (MM)||RING SIZE|
Still need help?
Read our detailed size guide here.