Corfu Necklace Gold
The Corfu Necklace in Polished 18K Gold Vermeil features delicate white freshwater pearl beads and a central pendant of baguette cut, London Blue Topaz. Presenting a purity of white and gold in perfect harmony, pearls naturally speak to the innate feminine essence, reminding us to align with our raw integrity. Whilst the Topaz calls to presence, to balance and our ability to remain calm and clear.Temple Jewellery
Pearls have been prized for more than 4.000 years as symbols of purity. Their calming feminine energy is also valued, and these 'gems' are considered a token of love or affection.
London Blue Topaz Stones have healing qualities of cooling tempers, calming nerves, and helping with emotional balance and tranquility. Partly due to its calming and stabilising ability, coupled with an ability to enhance creativity, this stone is especially good for communication and for artists in all.
* Please note: This item is made from natural stone. There can be slight variations in the colour and texturing of each stone - which makes every piece unique.
All of our Jewellery is hand-made according to the highest quality and our craftsmen are certified to meet global standards of environmental and social responsibility. Each piece of jewellery comes in its own luxury Temple of the Sun wallet with one gift box per order.
LENGTH: 44cm + 10cm extension
PENDANT: 0.7cm x 0.8cm
Our Gold Vermeil jewellery is hand-made from ethically sourced 925 Silver, finished with a high quality 2.5 Micron thick layer of 18K Gold plate ensuring the rich gold lustre is retained longer.
Each piece of jewellery comes in its own luxury Temple of the Sun wallet with one gift box per order.
Orders received after 9am will be dispatched the following business day via EXPRESS POST.
Please allow 1-3 business days to receive deliveries once parcel has been shipped.
We offer FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING.
Should you have a change of heart within 14 days of purchasing, we are happy to offer a refund or store credit on full price items only.
Please note that this change of heart policy does not cover sale items, or earrings (for obvious hygiene reasons).
See more information on RETURNS & EXCHANGES here.
Ring Sizing Chart
Do you have an existing ring?
Measure your existing ring.
1. Select the ring that matches the intended finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter in mm(millimetres).
3. Use the chart provided to determine your recommended size.
|INTERNAL DIAMETER (MM)||14.1||14.9||15.7||16.5||17.3||18.1||19||19.8||20.6||21.4||22.2|
|US/CANADA RING SIZE||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
|UK/AUSTRALIA RING SIZE||F||H||J||L||N||P||R||T||V||X||Z|
|UK/AUSTRALIA RING SIZE||INTERNAL DIAMETER (MM)||US/CANADA RING SIZE|
Measure your finger.
1. Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger
2. Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
3. Match the measurement to the circumference column in the chart below. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advice you order the larger size.
|CIRCUMFERENCE (MM)||RING SIZE|
|CIRCUMFERENCE (MM)||RING SIZE|
Still need help?
Read our detailed size guide here.