We are currently looking for...
Jewellery Sales Associate | Full time
We are on the lookout for a full-time Jewellery Sales Associate to provide an exceptional customer service experience in our Byron Bay showroom, nestled within our headquarters.
Temple of the Sun stands as a beacon of artisanship, crafting antiquity-inspired heirlooms that resonate with contemporary appeal. Born in the heart of Byron Bay, our demi-fine and fine jewellery pieces echo the profound connection between ancient craft and the beauty of the natural world.
- Serve as a brand ambassador, embodying our core value of integrity at every touchpoint.
- Drive sales through a passionate understanding of our collections, celebrating the craftsmanship and symbology behind each piece.
- Engage customers with eloquent communication, ensuring an elevated experience that honours their personal journey with jewellery.
- Maintain the showroom to mirror the serene and considered atmosphere of our brand, inviting customers into a space that feels both sacred and welcoming.
- Cultivate meaningful client relationships that go beyond the sale, fostering a community of loyal Sun Lovers.
- Embrace our commitment to quality and ethical practices.
- Immerse yourself in a company that celebrates a decade-long journey of growth and creativity.
- Develop within a team that values inspiring, dedicated individuals with a passion for ethical jewellery.
- Enjoy a generous staff discount scheme, embracing our jewellery in your daily life.
- Be a part of a brand that supports local and international communities, making a difference that extends beyond the jewellery industry.
The Ideal Candidate
- Brings extensive retail experience, particularly in the demi-fine or fine jewellery sector.
- Radiates a presence of immaculate presentation and upholds the elegance of our brand.
- Communicates eloquently, connecting with clients through elevated and personalised experiences.
- Demonstrates a genuine passion for luxury jewellery and the artistry it involves.
- Experience working with Shopify, CIN7 and/or Gorgias is highly desirable.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV and a personal letter that encapsulates your connection with Temple of the Sun and your vision for contributing to our legacy. Send your application to email@example.com.
Dive into a role that’s not just a job, but a testament to your passion for beauty, and timeless elegance.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Temple team.
At Temple of the Sun we understand we are connected to everything around us and play an active role in shaping our shared future. We care deeply about the behaviours and actions we collectively and individually put into the world; and are committed to running a diverse business with an inclusive and empowering culture. We believe everyone should be welcomed and honoured at Temple of the Sun, and our differences celebrated.